Avoid contact with makeup, hair styling products and perfumes. This may cause the clay to stain if it comes into contact with these products. Never use jewelry cleaners on them, if your polymer clay jewelry is accompanied with metal, cover the clay with plastic while cleaning the metal.
To clean the polymer clay earrings, simply use a piece of moist soft fabric and wipe it gently. When you are not wearing your unique pieces please store in a container.
Do not bend or scratch the earrings and store in a low-humidity environment to extend the life of the clay.
- Crystal Care- Use a mild soap, warm water and soft washcloth to softly rub away any dirt or debris.
- Stainless Steel Care- The easiest way to clean your stainless steel is with mild soap and water. Wipe dry with a lint free cloth, or you can use baking soda and water gently scrub with an old toothbrush, rinse and wipe dry with a lint free cloth.
- Pearl Care Gently Wipe Away any debris with a microfiber cloth. THEY ARE VERY DELICATE. Store Pearls in Velvet Bag provided. Use Jewelry cleaning cloth for Silver or Gold only.
- Brass Care gently clean with warm water and a mild liquid soap, use a soft brush to gently scrub, and rinse thoroughly.
- Copper Care-
Copper will tarnish over time if it's not cleaned. I will provide a cleaning cloth. If it's lacquered, it'll be less shiny and you can use a polishing cloth to clean it.
- Tassel Care if the tassels become unruly- slightly dampen the tassels, comb through with hands gently and lay flat to dry.
- Gemstone Stud Earrings Care- Please use a jewelry cleaning cloth, I may have provided you with one. Gently clean the stone and sterling silver or 14k gold filled wire with the cloth and place in the box provided or in a jewelry case.
***Because they are handmade, there may be slight differences in pattern and/or color.
***All earrings are listed with all components. Please read carefully. If any allergic reactions occur, please discontinue use and consult a Physician.
-Earring use is at the discretion of the buyer.
-PureJoieJewelry is NOT responsible for any medical injuries, or allergic reactions.