- Crystal Care- Use a mild soap, warm water and soft washcloth to softly rub away any dirt or debris.
- Stainless Steel Care- The easiest way to clean your stainless steel is with mild soap and water. Wipe dry with a lint free cloth, or you can use baking soda and water gently scrub with an old toothbrush, rinse and wipe dry with a lint free cloth.
- Pearl Care Gently Wipe Away any debris with a microfiber cloth. THEY ARE VERY DELICATE. Store Pearls in Velvet Bag provided. Use Jewelry cleaning cloth for Silver or Gold only.
- Copper Care and Brass Care
Copper and Brass will tarnish over time if it's not cleaned. I will provide a cleaning cloth. If it's lacquered, it'll be less shiny and you can use a polishing cloth to clean it.
- Gemstone Stud Earrings Care- Please use a jewelry cleaning cloth, I may have provided you with one. Gently clean the stone and sterling silver or 14k gold filled wire with the cloth and place in the box provided or in a jewelry case.
***Because they are handmade, there may be slight differences in pattern and/or color.
***All earrings are listed with all components. Please read carefully. If any allergic reactions occur, please discontinue use and consult a Physician.
-Earring use is at the discretion of the buyer.
-PureJoieJewelry is NOT responsible for any medical injuries, or allergic reactions.